- Mounting Options : Top Mount
- Usage/Application :Water,Water Oil
- Switch Type : Magnetically operated
- Working Pressure : 10 BARG
- Pole And Throw Specification : DPDT
- Level Measurement Type : Point Level
- Switching Voltage : 230 VAC DC
- High Temperature : 100 DEG C
- Material/Body : Metal
- Cable Length :10 METER
- Frequency : 50HZ
- Min Liquid Sp Gr : 0.8
- Float Guide Tube : SS 316
- switching Mechanism : Glass encapsulated hermetically sealed Reed Switch
- Max SW Current : 2A
- Switch Differential :3~5 mm
- Ingress Protection :IP-68
Electrotech Being a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization, we are highly instrumental in providing an extended quality of Bilge Level Switch, conveniently used to measure accurate level of liquids in various voids. By our skilled professionals, the offered switch is precisely manufactured using quality proven components and high-end technology. Furthermore, to ensure its flawlessness, this system is checked on various industry defined quality parameters.
- Reliable performance
- Simple construction
- Rugged design
- Construction & Operation:
- Simple and sturdy construction, consisting of float & guild tube, made of nonmagnetic material to achieve undisturbed magnetic flux.
- Float is protected from turbulence, foreign particles by providing external slosh shield arrangement.
- The float has a magnetic system within it and moves freely along the guide tube, which contains hermetically sealed reed switch.
- Float follows liquid level & magnetically actuates the reed switch at defined position.
- The switch is provided with manual test lever to use to check operation. Provided with 10 mtrs of integral cable.