- Type : Digital
- Model Name/Number : SWNR1000A4
- Usage/Application :Industrial
- Material :Stainless Steel
- Frequency : 26 GHz
- Ambient Temperature : -40 to 250 Deg C
- Measuring Range :70 Meter
- Process Connection : Screw,Flange
- Output Signal : 4 - 20mA/HART(Two-wire/ Four) RS485 / Mod bus
- Accuracy : 15 mm
- Application : Long-range Storage Container,Process Container,or Hanging Bulk Material And Crystallization,Etc
- Precision : +- 15 mm
- Anti-explosion / Safety grade : Exia IIC T6 Ga,Exd ia II CT6 Gb /IP6
Electrotech SWNR1000A Series Radar Level Transmitter is high-frequency level measuring instruments with the maximum measuring distance up to 70 meters. The antenna is further optimized, and the new Type microprocessor can perform higher rate of signal analysis and processing, making the Instrument available for complex measurement conditions, such as reactors, solid silos.
Electrotech Radar level antenna emits narrow microwave pulses that transmitted down by the antenna. The microwave comes into contact with the measured medium surface then reflected back and receiving by the antenna system. The signal is transmitted to electronic circuit and partly convert to level signals (as the microwave featured with high propagation speed, it's almost instantaneous for the electromagnetic waves to reach the target and return to the receiver)
- Measuring range setting
- Min. adjustment
- Max. adjustment
- Near blanking
- Small antenna size, easy to install; non-contact radar, no wear, no pollution.
- Almost free from corrosion, foam impact; hardly affected by the change of the temperature, pressure and water vapor in the atmosphere.
- Severe dust environment is not likely to affect the work of the high-frequency level transmitter.
- Shorter wavelength can achieve better reflection for the inclined solid surface.
- The small field angle and energy concentration, enhanced echo capabilities, and beneficial to avoid interference.
- Minimized measuring blind spot can gain better result of small tank measurement.
- High SNR, even in the case of fluctuations can result in better performance
- High frequency, the best choice to measure solids and low dielectric media.