- Mounting Options : Side Mount
- Media Type : Liquid
- Working Pressure : Up to 200 bar
- Temperatures Range : Up to 300 Deg C
- Switching Capacity : 5A @ 250V AC
- Accuracy : +/-5 mm
- Process Connection : Flanged,Threaded
- Sp Grade : 0.7
- Enclosure : Cast Al,Weather Proof to-IP65/Ex-proof to Gr. IIA,IIB and Gr. IIC/ DIN Polyamide
- Sensor : Micro Switch SPDT/DPDT
- Float Material : SS304/SS316/PP
Side Mounted Level Switch It is most economical level switch where only on & off function is required. It consists of Enclosure, Float, Process Flange, Microswitch. Microswitch is fixed in non magnetic enclosure. Float rod carries magnet with it. Enclosure housed contact carriers also contains two magnets. Like poles of the two magnets comes opposite to each other when liquid level changes. Repulsion force resulting fron it.
- Side Mounted Level Switch Measurement Principle:
- By the repulsion of two magnetic fields to activate a micro-switch that is external to the process.
- Level switch for liquids uses a float to activate a micro-switch.
- The magnetic coupling drives the switch so there is no direct link, requiring a seal, between the process and the instrumentation.
- The installation in the tank can be horizontal depending on the type of float system used.
- The level dead band is variable, that is, the level differential between the high and low switching points.