- Materia l:- CS,ASTM A 105,SS 304,SS 316L
- Range :- 0-1000 mm
- Glass Material :- Toughened Borosilicate
- Liquid Chamber Material:- CS,ASTM A 105,SS 304,SS 316L
- Cover Material :- CS,ASTM A 105,SS 304,SS 316L
- Gasket And Cushion Material:- IFG 5500,CAF,PTFE,Graphoil SS316 reinforced,Graphoil SS304
- Maximum Pressure And Temp:- 120 Kg/cm2 & 300 Degree C
Weld Pad Level Gauge unit is designed to be welded directly on to a tank or other liquid-containing vessel. Standard Level Gauge units are furnished with a flat bottom. Upon request, the unit can be machined with a cylindrical radius to match the contour of the vessel. The Level Gauges are available in single or multiple section types. It is common that weld pad level gauges are used in non-critical applications and in most cases, they are supplied without any form of isolation. It is possible however to supply weld pad gauges with a needle valve located directly on the chamber at the top / bottom which will offer a form of isolation from the process.Application:Highly viscous liquids, Liquids with suspended solids, High vibrations, Limited space where thermal error due to piping not acceptable or where conventional gauge glass is impractical.