- Mounting Options : Top Mount
- Media Type : Liquid
- Range : 0-10000 mm
- Probe Type : Rigid,Flexible
- Liquid Conductivity : 25 us
- Enclosure : Cast Al,Weather-proof to IP65/Ex-proof to Gr. IIA,IIB and Gr. IIC
- Sensor : SPDT,5A/250VAC
- Maximum Pressure And Temp : 5 kg/cm2 and 100 Deg C
conductivity Level switches It comprises of a probe, wired to a level controller. The probe Holds one common Mass Electrode" and one or multiple Control Electrodes" depending upon the number of levels To be controlled. All the electrodes are suitably insulated to Avoid electrical bridging. The lengths of Control Electrodes Correspond to the height of preset level points to be Controlled and the length of the Mass Electrode" is kept Slightly longer than the longest Control Electrode".
They are designed to control the level of all conductive service mediums, offering up to 4 different points of level monitoring and control. Models are available with fixed rigid probes, with removable rigid probes, or with pendulum electrodes attached to the housing using cable.
- Easy to use
- Flexible level point selection