Solid Mass Flow Meter
- Model Name/Number : SWA - 150
- Accuracy :+-2%
- Electronics Enclosure : SS
- Sensor-transmitter Distance :Up to 2 m
- Partical size : 1nm up to 2cm
- Pipe diamter : 1 to 12 inch
Solid Mass Flow Meter is designed for bulk-solids flow measurement in metallic pipes from a few kg/h to many t/h. The system is suitable for on-line measurements of powders, dusts, pellets, and granules.The measurement principle of the MF 3000 is based on the Doppler-Effect,where the sensor generates a uniform field in the microwave frequency range inside the metallic pipe. These microwaves are being reflected by particles passing through the pipe. Calculation of frequency and amplitude changes allows for accurate determination of solids flow. Non-moving particles like accumulated dust are excluded from the calculation.The installation is simple and cost effective via a welded branch, through which the sensor is screwed flush to the inside of the pipe. The sensor is connected to a DIN-rail mounted transmitter with 4...20 mA, RS232 and RS485 output. The calibration is made easy by using our MFÃ¢â¬âSMART software and a reference solids flow value.
- For pneumatic conveyors and free falling processes.
- For all solid materials from a few kg/h to many t/h.
- No armatures inside the pipe and inside flush fitting.
- Very fast and non-contact measurement.
- Easy, quick and cost effective installation and start-up.
- Galvanic separated DIN-Rail Transmitter with RS232- and RS485-Interface.
- Robust stainless steel version, abrasion and maintenance free.
- Limit value monitoring with alarm contact.
- Easy and quick calibration.
- Adjustable sensitivity.
- Optional: ATEX for Zone 20 and Zone 2.