- Mounting Options : Top Mount
- Switch Type : SPDT/DPDT
- Current Rating : 230/110 V AC (+/-15%),50 Hz or 18-55 V DC,65 to 265 V AC (Optional)
- Measuring Range : 200 mm standard/ Upto3000 mm (as per application)
- Pole And Throw Specification : SPDT/DPDT
- Usage/Application :uilding industry materials,cement,sand,lime,etc. Foodstuff industry,milk powder,flour,salt,f
Vibrating Fork Level Switch is electronically stimulated fork vibrates at itÃ¢â¬â¢s mechanically Resonance frequency of 125 Hz when the fork is free of the service Material. The resonance is caused by the piezoelectric crystals. One of the Piezo crystals produces a small voltage which is transmitted to the Switching amplifier. If the fork is covered by the bulk material, a Damping effect is produced and the piezo crystal does not produce the Voltage and the amplifier will switch and a corresponding signal output is Actuated. The vibration of the fork has self-cleaning properties.